Thursday, July 14, 2011

Wogen Supporter

Hi Stephene, Ruth, and Bossena,
Stephene, even if it is too late, I would like to say happy birthday.  I hope it was the most memorable birthday party you ever imagine with incredible food and drink with an exotic culture.  I hope you are enjoying your vacation to the fullest.    You guys enjoy your vacation and I am hoping to hear more from you. 
It was a very good opportunity you meet the Wogen’s board members in Gondar.  I am in LA and trying to talk louder and closer to the Los Angeles supporters about our mission and to touching their mind for the suffering of others.  Our mission is to transform the human suffering into peace and well-being through the energy of loving kindness and being compassionate and opens up our whole being.

No comments:

Post a Comment