Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Reminds me what I experienced

As we were passing Wogen's brochure to coworkers, one of our coworkers who was born and raised in the U.S.A  break into tears. She said" I experienced the same problem. These pictures reminded me what I did in the past. I felt it from the bottom of my heart, the mother carrying the child trying to fetch water the child from her back looking if there is enough water,  children very under-age rather than playing with friends out in the field are waiting until the little pit collect water. Might take 1-2hrs. Human competing with animals. What about the elderly, if they have no children or anybody to help them? Can they walk to the place and got water. What if they fail? So  so S...a...d! Anyways what are you planning to do? And where are you now in the fund?" Explained that Our partner, Wogen Ethiopia is ready to do it since May 2011. Meaning the project is ready. We have it. But we do not have the money. We are working hard to make it real on November 2011. Oh ... Plea..s..e... do it.  This is America people could understand if they are told right. We will be working towards it.
Thank you for the encouragement Barb!

No comments:

Post a Comment