Sunday, September 18, 2011

Oh Ballard!!!

Now Grumus Kidane is our contact at Ballard Care and Rehab.He has Brochures and has started collecting donations. Very kind hearted. By the way he has a child that he is helping in some other African country. I was so amazed how much he has taken it serious. He told me "this is not to boast but I will be more than happy to hear or see at least one poor child's life changed. Be it getting clean water, good education or better health. I am so sorry  that I did not do anything upto now. I will be fully volunter for this noble action." He has collected reasonable amount of money and is going to talk everyone. He is trying to form a clean water  group. Already approached individuals to help the water project happen. Please, join me in thanking Grumus Kidane, my coworker and appreciate  all Balarad Care and Rehab Employees for their donation and encouragement of Wogen  to make the water project real.

No comments:

Post a Comment